- Harvesting period of the seasonal and annual crops like cucumber, ribbed gourd, pointed gourd, snake gourd, bitter gourd, pea, beans, eggplant, chilli, bell pepper, tomato, okra etc. increases more than available from normal practice,- thereby increasing the production and value return increases.
- Reduces the use of inorganic fertilizer by 30-40% in any integrated nutrient management.
- Increases grains production by 25-30%.
- Its defense mechanism prevents some bacterial and fungal diseases and thereby reduces the microbicide cost by 40-50%.
- MATRIBHUMI organic fertilizer controls and balances the soil PH and temperature, increases water holding capacity and cation exchange capacity. It prevents soil aggregation.
- It can supply the nutrients to the plants for longer period.
- Crops or grains can be stored in a ware house for a longer period of time because of better formation of fibers.
- Better taste and nutrition of the produce is also achieved by applying MATRIBHUMI organic fertilizer.
Dosage and Direction for use:
- If mixed with any other inorganic chemicals: 100-200 kilograms per acre for integrated nutrient management
- For pure organic farming: 300-800 kilograms per acre depending on the crop.
- Per sapling or Plant: 50-200 grams.
30 KG laminated HDPE packet. Higher capacity order can be booked.